review site...

hascet

Fully Optimized
I'm working on getting a computer review site up and running, with forums and everything. I would really like to get some sponsors, like computer hardware manufacturers. I hope I can get some big companys like Nvidia, Swiftech, Corsair, etc. in the future. I'm going to write up an e-mail that I'll send out to a bunch of company's and ask if they will sponsor me...that said anyone have some suggestions for what to write about, or tell company's in the e-mail?

Thanks, all suggestions are welcome and appreciated :)

Ya, I will probably wait a while until I have the forum going strong,(but thanks to 1and1 I can't edit permsissions to install mybb) they're so slow when it comes to changing stuff, and I have some reviews, then I'll start to contact people first probably small places, like one that I know of its a really good pc shop and stuff I'll contact them about sponsorship then work my way up. I'm probably going to do video reviews, because it is easier than writing an essay on something lol

get a free ipb forum and use your own domain. much better. i doubt you will get sponsers just yet. get it up and running first :)

I know, I already have my own domain, and I'm installing phpBB lol

i havent really used mybb thats why i suggested ipb. phpbb is still good as theres loads of ways to customize it. lemme know if you need help with the site.

Make sure you have a ton of traffic and money..And at least PR 4, or they wont take you serious at all.

Jon F said:
It's not going to happen.
why do you say that?
edit-->well, its good thing cause now I can prove someone wrong and it'll give me more motivation thanks :D

Unless you have something for them, you won't be sponsored by large hardware companies. Thousands of sites submit everyday, but only a few get accepted. You have to be on par with sites such as PC World, or PC Magazine, or Cnet.

Back
Top Bottom