Final Build Plans

finalTrout said:
I am tired as fuck, but hey... I see AMD and ATI so your computer is made of win :p. wow, someone who isn't wasting money for 2gigs of ram, THAT THEY DON'T USE. Never heard of Logysis X_X.

Hope it works out for ya ^_^.
so you ever tried playing bf2 with 1gb ram , good luck to ya :rolleyes:

muz379 said:
so you ever tried playing bf2 with 1gb ram , good luck to ya :rolleyes:

bf2 works with 512 great, and i have both 512 and 1gb pc's at home, both play it just fine, my load times are still very fast and i dont get lag in game, i get decent frame rates for my cards

i threw everything toghther today im installing xp right now :D cant wait to see the performance on this thing :) no problems yet ram looks AWESOME!!!!
havent tried tweaking anything yet still think my ram is running at max timings because of the first boot. although i did break some plasctic on the HSF :mad: but the fan still stays on ill post pics on friday im SWAMPED with homework and this.

looks like the brisbane really performs well. this 65$ cpu is coming in 3-6 in all the cpu benches for everst ultimate heres the specs of the benches
cpu clock: 2137
Ram: dual channel DDR2-855 5-5-5-18 timings

at stock settings the C2D E6300 with ddr2 533 4-4-4-12 timings was BEATEN buy this cpu with just a low overclock :D

at 65$ i dont think this cpu can be beat AND i got a free rainbow six:vegas CD :D

IM sooo happy

Back
Top Bottom