tuneup utilities 2007

blackjack

Fully Optimized
I have just started using this program and think its very good, it optimizes your computer good and has a good registry and system error fix, also it can moniter you ram usage and has a system adviser tool which will scan you pc and tell you how to improve you computer with upgrades, heres the best bit you can alter you start up screen, logon screen just about anything its rearlly cool. just wandering what cf members think of it?

Ive used it in the past, never noticed any difference in performance tho.

You can do this, heres my xp boot screen snd welcome screen.

DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1139.jpg

wow thats cool. i used to have a custom boot and welcome screen that i got from tuneup utilities but i missed my windows logo lol.

PuNkY said:
wow thats cool. i used to have a custom boot and welcome screen that i got from tuneup utilities but i missed my windows logo lol.
I love the lions, theres quite a few designs from there web page :)
got the program of torrents ;)

wow thats pritty sick dowloading that program (torrent to) just for the boot up screen

esa193 said:
wow thats pritty sick dowloading that program (torrent to) just for the boot up screen
SICK ????? :confused:
I got the program for the pc performance improvments, the logo change i found later but am very impressed by it ;)

esa193 said:
thats all i want it for logo changes
how do u do it tho
In customize & analyze , select tuneup styler 2, there you will see some blue boxes with boot screen,welcome screen, select one of those,when it opens up click add, you can then add your own or select from our website.
once downloaded click the green tick to apply it to your OS. thats it, next time you boot up its there :)

It's a very good program, i use it all the time, along with Diskeeper its my must have utils for the pc.

Back
Top Bottom