Vista... to be or not to be?

Get vista but don't expect it to run well WITH ANYTHING. Also, don't expect to run windows without crashing along with having a huge % of your system devoted to stupid, unneeded crap that you don't need.

BUT HEY, YOU GET THE NEW OS. Aren't you happy?

esa193 said:
u must have a pritty bad graphics card if u cant run aero
just go but a cheep 25 dolor card 5500 fx could run aero fine
i have a radeon 9250

i only have pci slots

plus the 5500 is pure shit

im probably going to upgrade next week when i have time. my computer should handle everything fine. i made sure when i was building my computer that it met vista's recommended specs and higher.

finalTrout said:
Get vista but don't expect it to run well WITH ANYTHING. Also, don't expect to run windows without crashing along with having a huge % of your system devoted to stupid, unneeded crap that you don't need.

BUT HEY, YOU GET THE NEW OS. Aren't you happy?
Have you ever used Vista before?? No. So don't make more useless comments.

If you have a good enough system, Vista is great. And no, you don't need 2 gigs of RAM and a 8800GTX to run it okay.

ive been using vista on and off since like april last year and its improved lots since that time.

that was back in the day when it was still in beta

finalTrout said:
No, i don't use vista because i know it has a lot of useless things that no one will ever need. You have to wait a long time before upgrading an OS, or else you end up with glitches. Ya... you know those what... 5-6 posts about people getting glitches/bugs with Vista, that shows something. Windows releases bad software, and then makes random people buy that bad software and then use their complaints to make it better... Then they release updates for all of these glitches and problems which makes you pay more and more.

So no, i don't use vista. I'm not retarded. Having a good enough system? A crappy and a good system, its still going to have useless crap that no one needs.
Well, why don't you go program an OS, and then have it work perfectly the minute of it's release??

There's obviously going to be bugs. It's the same with all operating systems, just for some reason Microsoft takes a beating for it..

Back
Top Bottom