IPod Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalTrout

BSOD
Let me say that again, Ipod Sucks.

To any uninformed, mindless twit who thinks so... I will say this.

IPod is the least useful, resourceful, and compatible piece of crap i have ever seen. It has no use of a file sharing device, Its mp3's are inconvertible unless through use of a downloaded converter. They break easily, and cost alot.

If you are in search for Mp3's, don't get Ipods. I know all of your little friends have little gay ipods... But don't buy it. Search for others... You can easily find a better mp3 just by searching Mp3 Player in Ebay probably.

Well thats you opinion. I personally like Ipods.

But everyone is different I guess.

BTW whats the point of this thread?

I have no idea. This guy just enjoys flaming things...

iPods are actually very good. They must be, they just sold their 100 millionth product in what, 5 or 6 years?

They're simple to use, that's their greatest achievement. Plus they look nice, and are very functional, they work great.

freestyler105 said:
I have no idea. This guy just enjoys flaming things...

iPods are actually very good. They must be, they just sold their 100 millionth product in what, 5 or 6 years?

They're simple to use, that's their greatest achievement. Plus they look nice, and are very functional, they work great.
They are also small for the size of the harddrive. Ive seen other 40GB MP3 players and they are HUGE compared to an Ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom