Mod Job Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude_se said:
true, but s**t happens. as long as the forums working good

lol well he can unban people so i guess he must have extra special powers
yeah i do beieve it is called super mod , or maybe david gave him all these special powers but i cant see why cos has he been the mod for the longest , sorry guys quick question who has been a moderator here the longest

the funny thing is ive been here a lot longer than a lot of the mods :( ... i was never hired

muz379 said:
yeah i do beieve it is called super mod , or maybe david gave him all these special powers but i cant see why cos has he been the mod for the longest , sorry guys quick question who has been a moderator here the longest
I've been a mod for for two years, clearly not as long as some, so are you questioning what David does?
Now a quick explanation, I don't have to do so, but I will, last year David went on holiday, & put me in charge of CF during his absence, giving me some of his powers, when he returned he, rightly so, removed all but one of my extra powers, that of the ability to unban members, I guess he thinks it saves him doing it sometimes, as he is very busy.
The other mods are quite happy with that, so if David & the mods are, why aren't you?

Brookfield said:
I've been a mod for for two years, clearly not as long as some, so are you questioning what David does?
Now a quick explanation, I don't have to do so, but I will, last year David went on holiday, & put me in charge of CF during his absence, giving me some of his powers, when he returned he, rightly so, removed all but one of my extra powers, that of the ability to unban members, I guess he thinks it saves him doing it sometimes, as he is very busy.
The other mods are quite happy with that, so if David & the mods are, why aren't you?
no i am not bothered what moderator has what powers it isnt any of my business cos i am not a moderator nor the admin here
and i am not questioning what david does , i just asumed the longest serving mod would have theese "special powers "but now you have explained i understand why

muz379 said:
no i am not bothered what moderator has what powers it isnt any of my business cos i am not a moderator nor the admin here
and i am not questioning what david does , i just asumed the longest serving mod would have theese "special powers "but now you have explained i understand why
OK that's fine, another bit of info, I was made up to mod within 6 weeks of joining, I was never a Guru, as I hadn't reached the required number of posts I think I had about 170 or something.
I hope this doesn't sound like bragging, it's just that I'm so pleased at the way it worked out for me :)

Brookfield said:
OK that's fine, another bit of info, I was made up to mod within 6 weeks of joining, I was never a Guru, as I hadn't reached the required number of posts I think I had about 170 or something.
I hope this doesn't sound like bragging, it's just that I'm so pleased at the way it worked out for me :)
Promotion at 170 posts? Wow, you were lucky.

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Promotion at 170 posts? Wow, you were lucky.
hey i got promotion at mtf in under 50nposts and how many posts fif you have when you got made arcade mod

and yeah thinks for the info brookfield sorry if it sounded rude before when i said you wherent even the longest serving mod it was just i presumed the longest serving mod gets special powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom