Remote Desktop

PuNkY said:
haha my computer teacher always watches what we do on the computers. i like writing him notes in word. lol

Most windows remote software is easy as hell to kill.

freestyler105 said:
As for watching us, some of the computers (only in one lab) have a program called Vision where the teacher's computer can see all of the student's desktops. It's really annoying, I actually have to do work in that class, haha.

If there was a password, what would I need to find it?? Do you think Cain and Abel would do the trick??

I'm not sure if cain will, does alot but not everything. Try setting a proxy in IE (a false one will work) with a false username and password and see if it works.

edit: i added your aim so if you want to talk im on their.

We can't get into Internet Options in IE, it's blocked, I've tried. Don't know about Firefox though. The only way I can think of getting the proxy IP is using a packet sniffer like Ethereal.

the proxy is probably internal (in the school board)

so all u have to do is go into firefox prefs and check what the proxy is that its connecting to and uncheck "use proxy"

freestyler105 said:
We can't get into Internet Options in IE, it's blocked, I've tried.
Heh thats what you think.

The restrictions are based off of group policy's (which writes a registry key)

The software searches for those keys, if it can't find them it defaults to full access. However, you may not delete the key.

Now if you put this all together, you simply need to rewrite the program to bypass all GPO's. Simple for quite a few programs, I can do it for cmd.exe, regedit.exe and taskmgr.exe and I have copy's of these which will run regardless of any restrictions.

borat_sagdiyev said:
the proxy is probably internal (in the school board)

so all u have to do is go into firefox prefs and check what the proxy is that its connecting to and uncheck "use proxy"

Most places will completely block web traffic (and likely ftp, telnet, etc) at the router level forcing ALL connections to go thru the proxy. Or some will automatically route ALL traffic to the proxy.

Sorry, I missed the thing about the AIM. I'll go on for a little bit.

But if you rewrote the program, wouldn't the settings change, or can you just rewrite one file?

PuNkY said:
haha my computer teacher always watches what we do on the computers. i like writing him notes in word. lol
lol haha we do that sometimes. i was bored once and tried to guess the admin password and within about 30 secs the network guy came out of no where and started mouthing off.... i really dont like him!

Back
Top Bottom