Napster the scammers

Le GoogelGuRu said:
I usually use the iTunes Store. You only pay 99 cents per song and they work with iPod.
ive used that before it is very good , and if you loose he songs for some reason or other from your computer than they will let you re download

mark thorpe said:
yep totally agree.. cd's cost no more and 20p to burn.. yet they sell them for up to £20

that would be a £19.80 profit on EVERY CD. now, i know they have to take recording into account, but it is ludacrous..

the music industry is taking the piss, and the sad thing is the artists see diddily squat of that money, its the record companies who get minted..

Apparently you must think that the artists and industry staff are robots that don't require paying.

good old p2p for me. i dont have an ipod full of songs, in fact i dont even have an ipod. just a few mp3s here and there so i dont feel that bad about doing it. my software habits are much worse ;)

dude_se said:
good old p2p for me. i dont have an ipod full of songs, in fact i dont even have an ipod. just a few mp3s here and there so i dont feel that bad about doing it. my software habits are much worse ;)

Software is leveled out for the main part because the really expensive software (photoshop, autocad, etc) professionals have to buy, and the consumer will NEVER have enough money to legally get a copy.

I would not have a problem buying cds if they were $3 a piece. hell, the companies would make shit loads of oney still, cuz more people would buy them. Buy $14 for a cd??? $60 for the cheapest tickets to a concert? no wonder people love p2p.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Software is leveled out for the main part because the really expensive software (photoshop, autocad, etc) professionals have to buy, and the consumer will NEVER have enough money to legally get a copy.
yeah i agree , in faact most big software companies make loads thorough volume licensing for large companies and profesionals so they are not too fussed that somebody has stole their software as long as they are not making money out of the software , besides they would be at an even bigger loss sueing all the people in the world that use ilegal software

wood_workur said:
I would not have a problem buying cds if they were $3 a piece. hell, the companies would make shit loads of oney still, cuz more people would buy them. Buy $14 for a cd??? $60 for the cheapest tickets to a concert? no wonder people love p2p.

hell if cd's where $3 a piece i for one would buy them it would be much more convinient to buy them then to have to get a torrent file adn then set the torrent off etc so yeah if they down priced nobody would have a problem buying them , and i mean if only £1 goes to the artist , i would feel much better off sending a pound coin directly to the artist rather than have some greedy corperation get richer and thus find more people in economically developing countries to exploit

I download tons of music, if i like it then i buy it. Theres tons of crap thrown out now just so artists can make some cash. If they deserve my cash then they get it, if the albums a POS, well ya know the rest :)

Raffaz said:
I download tons of music, if i like it then i buy it. Theres tons of crap thrown out now just so artists can make some cash. If they deserve my cash then they get it, if the albums a POS, well ya know the rest :)

Snap lol im exactly the same, im in the middle of buying all the Pink Floyd,Linkin Park, Peter Gabriel and Muse albums cos IMHO they rock and deserve the money ;) . Ive also got some proper awful music and the only reason they are ever published is to line the pockets of people like Simon Cowell ;) So if they are good i will buy them, but why shud i waste a lot of money on the modern day crap.

Tesco is good for music tho and books!!! 3.73 for a book where otheer palces aere charging 7quid for books its crazy.

Anubis1980 said:
Snap lol im exactly the same, im in the middle of buying all the Pink Floyd,Linkin Park, Peter Gabriel and Muse albums cos IMHO they rock and deserve the money ;) . Ive also got some proper awful music and the only reason they are ever published is to line the pockets of people like Simon Cowell ;) So if they are good i will buy them, but why shud i waste a lot of money on the modern day crap.

Tesco is good for music tho and books!!! 3.73 for a book where otheer palces aere charging 7quid for books its crazy.
yeah i agree the supermarkets are also responsible for albums selling for £10 , i remember when supermarkets never sold music and if you wanted it you had to pay like £15 at hmv , so they are doing us favours , i can also see supermarkets driving the price down even further in the future to compete with the likes of hmv

also yeah i like that they sell books real cheap ,if you go to whsmiths a book costs like £7-8 then you go to tescos and they are like £3 i have also noticed other majour supermarkets doing this

Back
Top Bottom