Movie Thread!

I hope The Departed wins an Oscar for Best Picture. Martin Scorsese deserves it. Becides, it was a good movie. :)

Has anyone seen Dead Silence yet? It looks scary in the previews but might be stupid after you've seen it.

I remember Black Christmas was similar and it ended up to be the dumbest movie I've ever seen.

Yeah, $50, but still, in a nice frame and stuff...we're redoing our basement, I might just put that in there.

That Redline movie looks awesome:
Eddie Griffin and Nathan Phillips put the pedal to the metal in stunt coordinator-turned-director Andy Cheng's supercharged auto thriller. In addition to featuring a score (and cameo) by hip-hop icon Wyclef Jean, Redline was produced by real-estate developer-turned-producer Daniel Sedak - who not only financed the $26 million dollar film, but also donated his personal car collection to the production. Featured automobiles include Sedak's Lamborghini Murcielago, Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari F430, Ferrari Scaglietti Phantom, and two McLarens. In a bid to increase the realism of the driving scenes, one of Sedak's two $200,000 Porsche Carrera GTs was set to be destroyed for the film. ~ Jason Buchanan, All Movie Guide

Check out the trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/redline/trailer/

Back
Top Bottom