They've been released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffaz said:
Did you see them on tv blindfolded etc? No, so how the hell do you know it happened? Anyone can say what they want on tv. Oh, and i wouldnt normally post this type of comment, but theres someone behind me with a gun to my head, now prove im lying :)
I said I wouldn't comment further, but I'm sorry to say this but you're pathetic, smug, & sarcastic now, it's not worthy of you Mick, so our honest guys, risking their lives every day, stood there & lied through their teeth, how dare you :mad: , good job their families can't read what you say.

Brookfield said:
I said I wouldn't comment further, but I'm sorry to say this but you're pathetic, smug, & sarcastic now, it's not worthy of you Mick, so our honest guys, risking their lives every day, stood there & lied through their teeth, how dare you :mad: , good job their families can't read what you say.
Just the type of comment id expect from you, who the hell are you to call me pathetic, you dont even know me. Your that stuck in your own ways that you cant see that it might be possible that they have been told to say that. Oh and that comment i made on my last post was a joke, notice the smilie.

You were going on the other day about all the negative commments on here, most of the time its you who starts all the sh*t off in the first place. :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK I'm locking this, I'm sorry I ever started it, If anyone has the guts to start a new thread on the exact same subject, which I doubt, be my guest, I won't be going anywhere near it, that's for certain!

I tried to lock it but failed, a glitch!, how ironic, aah, do what you like, leave it open or lock it, I don't care any more.

You're here an awful lot for somebody who "don't care any more".

They were allowed to sell their stories to the press for one reason: to whip up negative public feeling towards Iran and build public support for the next invasion. Ever occurred to you that the story might be skewed, might be false, might be slightly economical with the truth?

Propaganda. It's all a media show, the Iranians want to irk us by capturing some of our men. A small price to pay for us flattening Iraq and threatening Iran's security in the process.

UK31337 said:
The truth is UK, is that what I said was said in a fit of pique, of course I care, I care an awful lot, enough to know that those people hadn't been got at in anyway, you have only to look at their faces, they weren't the faces of people hiding a guilt, if they had come to arrangement with someone to be less than honest, their faces would I'm sure, have shown it.
I'm not naive, far from it, life's hard knocks have shoved all naivety out of me, to sum up, I'm sure their statements were unsullied, & were the truth, but I acceed that we may never know this, I won't be shaken from my belief, but I thank you for bringing this up, it has made me look at myself again with new resolve.

UK31337 said:

They were allowed to sell their stories to the press for one reason: to whip up negative public feeling towards Iran and build public support for the next invasion. Ever occurred to you that the story might be skewed, might be false, might be slightly economical with the truth?

Propaganda. It's all a media show, the Iranians want to irk us by capturing some of our men. A small price to pay for us flattening Iraq and threatening Iran's security in the process.

spot on.. exactly what i was saying...

they have sold the story to the media... what actually happened and what the media make out to have happened are most likely totally different things. i think economical with the truth is a good term, the media always screw with the facts, its been like that for years..... ive realised that, and im only 19, you shoulda realised that by now.....

the government uses the media to put forward what they want us to think.. in this case, they want anti iranian feelings...

i woudlnt be at all suprised if the US and UK invaded iran within the next 2 years..

mark thorpe said:
Woohoo!! good old Daily Mail
yahoo.gif
the only paper I read!

Brookfield said:
Woohoo!! good old Daily Mail
yahoo.gif
the only paper I read!

If you're being serious, perhaps that explains your hideous, right-wing pro-English (not even British) rhetoric, can't believe anybody would be stupid enough to put faith in a red-top tabloid owned by an Australian with a questionable agenda.

Maybe it explains your fierce protection of all things English, it's all you know.

WILL GORDON BROWN TAX GYPSIES??

CAGED: BRAVE BRITISH TROOPS IMPRISONED BY IRANIAN SCUM

AMANDA HOLDEN BARES ALL - PAGE 3

Headlines like that are a work of literary genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom