Motherbaord Bios Wont let me Change CPU Voltages, Any Other Way?

Drain You

In Runtime
Is there a program or something, and also i heard about a AMD Dual Core Patch, What is it and do I really need it?

m2n4 SLi , great motherbaord except for this, when i got into the Voltage settings it only shows lower settings none higher than stock

You could try the latest beta BIOS available from the Asus site. It may have more voltage options.

I checked out the manual, and it really doesn't offer much in voltage options. looks like the highest it goes is 1.95V, which is only .05 higher than your stock setting.

actually the highest itll go is 1.30v in the bios and, about getting the latest bios, is that hard to do and do I risk loosing any data or messing anything up?

Oh wait, I was looking at the DDR2 voltage. Sorry.

The CPU voltage options are determined by the CPU model that is installed. Apparently the X2 3800+ is limited to either 1.30V or 1.35V.

that cant be though, cause I know of other people using this same CPU and can raise the vcore more, and also I found I program that allows me to raise the Vcore (CPUiD) but i have to raise it everytime i boot into windows.

Back
Top Bottom