Logos

Well now that that whole database crap is over..Here is the logo I came up with, nothing amazing, but then again its free..Rep is appreciated, enjoy!..Comments!

1080dt9.jpg

nice :) I would rep ya but it says I gotta spread it around, I'll keep you in mind though next time I give some mroe rep

yeah no biggies its cool..Let me know when you put it up, or if you do, I wanna see how it looks

For some reason it keeps giving me an error when I try to publixh my site with it, so here is a screen shot from the preview...its kinda stretched out
seastechg35x.jpg

Hey G35x i tried responding to your pm but your inbox is full and i can't email you..

Sorry, Im going to empty it right now, try in a few minutes!

hascet said:
For some reason it keeps giving me an error when I try to publixh my site with it, so here is a screen shot from the preview...its kinda stretched out
seastechg35x.jpg

Cut the actual logo out, get rid of the white bits that you don't need, then try it :)

joxley1990 said:
Cut the actual logo out, get rid of the white bits that you don't need, then try it :)
logo.jpg

looks better but still stretched out, atleast you can read it now :p Not G35x's fault though just that its more of a square not a rectangle still really good design though

Back
Top Bottom