Dang car was torn in two parts!

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Well its not my car but its the same one as mine! *scary thought* :eek: Its a Scion tC poor thing.

Three died two men and one women, two survied driver which was a women and the passenger behind her in the back seat. Apparantly the driver was speeding downhill lost control crashed against a tree and split in half.

20070404_122832_BW_TRIB-FATAL+PC190GS.jpg

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/news/ci_5588360

I see it everyday which is why I punish those I pull over to the steepest penalty possible, Usually taken to jail and impounded car. It's not worth it, It's really not. Yes, You may be a "so called" good driver, but others aren't. 1 person took the life of 3 others because they were either drunk, showing off, or racing.

Don't drink and drive, or speed.

Your a cop?? Will the driver be charged with man slaugher. Its scary because the car looks exactly like mine eeek.

NeXuS said:
Your a cop?? Will the driver be charged with man slaugher. Its scary because the car looks exactly like mine eeek.

Yes I am...The driver should probly be looking forward to prison time, because charges are likely.

Shouldn't matter if that is your car or not, it should still scare the shit out of you.

Driving with your head up your ass in ANY car will do that to you.

Good to see you again AmericanSensei

ouch that got to hurt!

I'm surprised anyone survived to tell the truth. To rip metal in half takes some doing...

wow... rememinds me of a picture that my dad showed me of a corvette driver that drove drunk.

he fell asleep on the freeway, and hit a semi. car, and the drivers body went under the trialer, head hit the back of the trailer and exploded. Because the picture is as graphic as it sounds, even if i could find it again, i will not post it. Atleast, this time (my story), only the drunk person got hurt.

Geez....that is a terrible accident. And yes, the driver will be facing some manslaughter charges.

Dont mean to hijack, thats one bad accident..Check this out though..

wreckedG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom