I need an LCD Guru!!!

hascet

Fully Optimized
Ok, here is a pic of the LCD, I want to connect it to a normal video card, so it will display my computer screen...I've got a 7600GT and an Asus P5B Deluxe
P4060313.jpg

There are two of these connectors with: 2 pink wires and one white wire.
P4060311.jpg

There is one of these with: 1 pink, 2 purple, 1 blue, 2 green, 2 orange, 2 white, 1 blue, 2 yellow, 3 black, 2 red, 2 brown
P4060312.jpg

Aint gonna work. That came out of a laptop and the wiring is set up for the decoder/driver on that system.

Oh, is there any ay to use the guts from the old computer it came out of to hook it up to my computer?

Well, thats what I mean, my final goal is to have that LCD mounted in the side of my desktop, so would I beable to do that by sticking the old mobo to the back of the LCD with some sticky tape or something then using the micro PSU and put that in my floppy bays or something and actually running two computers out of one box? Or something like that. Although it would be cool to have that LCD displaying my actual desktop of my computer...

PS- It came out of a IBM NetVista. One of those all in one jobbies.

PSS- I don't think I could mount two computers in there cause if I stuck the mobo to the back of the LCD it would run into my reservoir when I tried to slide the side of the case on :(

hmmm...what if I used a laptop video card that the LCD plugged into with a VGA out then just run the cord through an empty PCI slot and plug it into my video card? I'm not sure what a laptop video card looks liek so I'de have to get my hands on an older laptop to do that...

Back
Top Bottom