Software to view computers connected to a wireless network?

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Is there any software out there to allow you to view all computers on a wireless network. the software will have to be compatiable with windows xp

what i would like to see is what computer is connected to my wireless network and what they are doing on my network. e.g if they are downloading anything, peer to peer, playing any games, browsing the internet. to put it simple i want to know what any person is doing on my network

Fisher said:
what i would like to see is what computer is connected to my wireless network and what they are doing on my network. e.g if they are downloading anything, peer to peer, playing any games, browsing the internet. to put it simple i want to know what any person is doing on my network

You can tell who's on your network with any ARP scanner.

For seeing what people are actually doing, any packet sniffer will output exactly what they are doing, however it will be EXTREMELY hard for a novice to understand any of the information.

so could anyone give me a name of a program that could do this? even if you think its a little complicated for a beginner; you have to start somewhere. what are the best packet sniffers out there for windows xp?

One my router I can see it through he router config, mine is 192.168.0.1, I'm not sure what yours is.

Back
Top Bottom