Formatting in sig's

Ahyoka said:
i agree i think different fonts would be really cool...

lol and i hate when people have the huge forum sigs that make the page so wide...lol something like this would be kinda cool for the mods though

DavidLindon.jpg

wow that does look awesome :) .... sigs like that are a great idea, but it wont happen. i think you should give up hope and think of some other ideas.

wood_workur said:
then the mods would be dealing with 100+ requests a day, and have no time to actually do their jobs.
no, not really, who says they have to process all requests in a day? And there aern't that many active members on here anyways. Ya, at first there will be a rush to get you rsig formatted in which case it may take a month for the mods/admin to catch up with all the requests, but after that it would be slow and easy to keep up with. And if the mods didn't like it, well then they shouldn't be a mod because there job is to help the forum

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Maybe on a picked-person basis like custom titles?
Thats essentially the same thing, that I said...because the mods would have to approve of it first just like with custom titles

No, it's not like what you said. Your suggestion was so anyone could do it, and then the moderators would approve or disapprove.

My suggestion was moderators could hand-pick which members they felt deserved images in their signatures... there's only like 5 people or something with custom titles, compare that to the hundreds that would apply for images in their signatures if they were free for all.

Images will never ever happen. Even if the person is the most helpful person with 20,000 posts they won't get it. I'm talking about this for fromatting and yes it is what I said because the moderators can pick and chose what they feel is appropriate and disapprove it if they think its not.

It doesn't matter whether you're talking about images or formatting. The ideas were different. My idea was people that have custom titles could also have formatting, without moderation (but mods can edit and warn people or take away priveleges if abused) and your was that everyone could do it and then submit their signatures for approval.

Two different ideas.

freestyler105 said:
Yeah hascet, they're different ideas.
Ya, after he clarifiy's I can see that. I didn't understand he meant only peopl who get the custom titles also get the custom sigs

Back
Top Bottom