What gremlins do you hide

blackjack said:
Im not to keen on the idea aswell :eek:
mt dog scred the s**t out of me , the other mon th my parents had gone to a party and i was in bed with the room in darkness and my dog knoced a door donwstairs and i absoloutly shat myself and pulled my covers over my head twas funny aftwerwards though

muz379 said:
mt dog scred the s**t out of me , the other mon th my parents had gone to a party and i was in bed with the room in darkness and my dog knoced a door donwstairs and i absoloutly shat myself and pulled my covers over my head twas funny aftwerwards though

haha lol ive had some bad experiences like that

muz379 said:
I did that with a shadow once, my dog was laying at the end of the bed when it started raining ouside , i half woke up only to see this big shadow with pointed ears coming towards me, i sh-- myself :p

blackjack said:
I did that with a shadow once, my dog was laying at the end of the bed when it started raining ouside , i half woke up only to see this big shadow with pointed ears coming towards me, i sh-- myself :p
i remember when we first got our dog and it was the middle of the night and she barked for some random reason ,, cos i wasnt used to dog sounds i s**t myself then as well i swear i hate sounds in the dark it kind of confuses your other senses and you dont know where the sound is coming from

blackjack said:
Sorry to hear that ,i too have lost one parent and a baby son and the latter i dont wish on anybody, it was my first child and it took alot of getting over for me and my wife :(
Sorry to hear that man, its crap aint it, but just makes you stronger.

Im a firm believer in confronting ya fears, so if ya scared of spiders, hold a few tarantulas etc. How you peeps think i got into snakes lol, confront the fear head on :)

Raffaz said:
Sorry to hear that man, its crap aint it, but just makes you stronger.

Im a firm believer in confronting ya fears, so if ya scared of spiders, hold a few tarantulas etc. How you peeps think i got into snakes lol, confront the fear head on :)
I don think il quite go that far just yet :)

muz379 said:
lol.

One time I heard the bushes outside my bedroom rustling and twigs breaking for like 5 minutes. I was wondering what it was and everything. I finally got the courage to check and it was a family of possums just walking around and jumping around.

Still, noises like that still scare me. :eek:

Some friends and i went trick or treating one night with one of them dressed like count dracula , the full works even with fake blood running down his chin,well we knocked on this door hid behind a wall and jumped out when the door was opened,
Well the lady at the door nearly fainted with fright and dam near woke the hole street up screeming :D

basically height, but that never really stops me from doing stuff.
muz379 said:
i remember when we first got our dog and it was the middle of the night and she barked for some random reason ,, cos i wasnt used to dog sounds i s**t myself then as well i swear i hate sounds in the dark it kind of confuses your other senses and you dont know where the sound is coming from
lol.... luckily my dog likes to sleep in my bed so I have nothing to worry about.(although i did do that when my mom's old stereo shorted out in 3 places- the power, the tuning, and the volume. I woke up to bad music blasting at crazy loud volumes at 3am...)

Back
Top Bottom