This is the dell I want what do you think?

Trivium Nate said:
Yeah Alienware is to expensive Dell is cheaper I say that the dell that i customized up in the first post would freaking pwn... fuck vista
you shouldnt have told anyone that it was dell then everyone would be like yeah good system , as soon as you say dell everyone starts hating on them

muz379 said:
you shouldnt have told anyone that it was dell then everyone would be like yeah good system , as soon as you say dell everyone starts hating on them

theres reasons why we hate them. i personally see them as a low quality brand and ive heard upgrading them can be a pain

dude_se said:
theres reasons why we hate them. i personally see them as a low quality brand and ive heard upgrading them can be a pain
i havent had problem adding to the one in our house ,i have added ram no problem also it is down to personal experience with a computer brand personally if someone said to me oh brand x is crap i would be like ok but i make assumptions about a brand for myself and seeing as i have not had a bad dell experience than i dont think they are crap they may be a little overpriced compared to custum build but you get the added customer support and warrenty so i guess it is ok

part of the problem is people buying a cheap computer budget machine like a celeron d and then exoecting to be able to game with it which aint gonna happen so in their stupid opinion dell is crap you need to know what you are getting and what its capabilities are .

dude_se said:
.. because dell are pretty cheap. you wont find much cheaper unless you go to some random shop or build your own
Their cheap for a reason, and i still think you could build a better system for a better price

i know. people dont want to build their own though so they go to companies like dell, building your own is always the better option imo

dude_se said:
i know. people dont want to build their own though so they go to companies like dell, building your own is always the better option imo
yeahi agree building your own is better but building your own isnt for everybody

say some older people that just want a computer to view family photographs and email there family , they arent going to want to learn how to build a computer just for that and so they buy a dell i dont hate on dell because they are overpirced as i see the price before i comit to buy and have a chioce not to buy
and as i said before i make my own assumptions of a product/brand and so far dell have been ok for me

muz379 said:
yeahi agree building your own is better but building your own isnt for everybody

say some older people that just want a computer to view family photographs and email there family , they arent going to want to learn how to build a computer just for that and so they buy a dell i dont hate on dell because they are overpirced as i see the price before i comit to buy and have a chioce not to buy
and as i said before i make my own assumptions of a product/brand and so far dell have been ok for me

So wait, do you have a dell?

DJ-CHRIS said:
So wait, do you have a dell?
yep i have one dell desktop and it has been ok for me no problems at all i just popped some ram in and it worked well for what i want

dell%20hell-750076.jpg

dell_banger1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom