Photo with my words

Omar Shamali said:
but you are tyred for correcting my english :D
thanx alot ;)
dont worry about your english is understandable , i know people in england that know less english than you so dont worry man and ice picture by the way

The picture you posted on the start of this thread looks nice, we don't expect you to have perfect English, it's okay. :)

Omar Shamali said:
is that wrong invite another friends to join this forum?! :confused:

Nope, keep it up. the more people we get the better of a place this becomes. Its nice to have people from all over, makes this a nice diverse place in which to learn more about people cultures, with out knowing that your learning about their culture.

any chance you could send the font thats under the pic of you? i like it. nice pic btw ;)

celegorm said:
Nope, keep it up. the more people we get the better of a place this becomes. Its nice to have people from all over, makes this a nice diverse place in which to learn more about people cultures, with out knowing that your learning about their culture.
you are alright buddy. :)

Omar Shamali said:
you are alright buddy. :)

no problem. while i'm sure we have different views on things, its nice to hear about how tings are with out the American media twisting the crap outta things like it normally does. Its a great way to get a first hand learning experiance.

RuwaYafa said:
this first foreign forum i joind to .. really its nice

thx Omer again
welcome to computer forums hope you stick around for a while

Back
Top Bottom