This is the dell I want what do you think?

Trivium Nate said:
Now I don't know I think ill hold off on building a computer, sorry guys but Thanks all for the help
its ok building a computer is not for everyone also you don't get as good warrenty building your own , say a component you buy breaks you have to go and claim warrenty and faulty product yet with dell in most cases they just replce it no questions asked although as i said before maybe look into alienware , you may get a slightly cheaper deal

Trivium Nate said:
Speakers: No speakers (Speakers are required to hear audio from your system)

hahaha lol. i know companies like to make things n00b proof but that takes the p**s!

anywho it looks like a pretty solid system, pity its a dell though

the trick on how to get a cheap system from dell is strip the ram and hd down to the lowest , then when you get it put your own ram in i did this i ordered a system with only 256mb then just put another 256 in before i used it and the 256mb ram cost £10 so all in i saved £20 or $40 ish

Its a shame isn't it that they don't do what they say they do on the adverts.

"We build this PC just for you".

Alright then...er...put this in it, and that, and this and that, and then send it me please :D

People hate dell for a reason tho, everyone is trying to help ya here by steering you away from them. You have so many choices available these days, why go for them?

Raffaz said:
People hate dell for a reason tho, everyone is trying to help ya here by steering you away from them. You have so many choices available these days, why go for them?
.. because dell are pretty cheap. you wont find much cheaper unless you go to some random shop or build your own

try mesh computers dunno if they do them in the us
i dont mind dell i have bought one of their budget systems and had no problems once i put more ram in it so there ya go i cant see why everyone hates on dell so much

Yeah Alienware is to expensive Dell is cheaper I say that the dell that i customized up in the first post would freaking pwn<< DELETED >>
vista

Strike two; one more chance mate.

Back
Top Bottom