Why was Jenox banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was banned on the give facts , what most member's here forget about. If you read the Rules of CF, You will see that there is in fact and in Place a three strike rule, which states that after so many wanrnings, it's good bye.

So You are infact given so many chances/ Warnings, then it's up to keep the peace or Your account will be disabled, it's that simple.

right, he's gone, which sucks in my oppinion. But he was given enough warnings by both Thorpe and Brookfield. Either they both have a vandetta against him, or enough was enough for them. I'm going with the latter.

G35x is right tho, the question has been answered. points have been made. this can be locked.

Give the mods a break guys. These guys are no different than me when I'm on the streets. When I make the decision to arrest someone and take them to jail, theres no ifs, ands, or buts about it. ANY decisions these mods make should be final, They should NOT need to explain themselves, take ridicule from members because they feel it was a bad decision, or even discuss their decision making to anyone. I can guarantee you if you were in a position of authority, you would like to have ALL your decisions respected and not questioned, hoping everyone understands that we know what is best.

Jenox is gone, End of story.

Maybe Jenox didn't do anything that was that bad this time but you have to remember he was banned before so don't think the mods should have to tolerate anything from him.

We usually operate on a 0 Tolerance. At RGF, this 0 tolerance is even harder. I IP ban the person as well.

AmericanSensei said:
Give the mods a break guys. These guys are no different than me when I'm on the streets. When I make the decision to arrest someone and take them to jail, theres no ifs, ands, or buts about it. ANY decisions these mods make should be final, They should NOT need to explain themselves, take ridicule from members because they feel it was a bad decision, or even discuss their decision making to anyone. I can guarantee you if you were in a position of authority, you would like to have ALL your decisions respected and not questioned, hoping everyone understands that we know what is best.

Jenox is gone, End of story.

QFT

unfortunatly it is the end of story, but your right. stop ridiculing them they were just doing their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom