Threads

Raffaz said:
I think its quite simple, it comes down to the fact that more and more people are joining so your gonna get more differences of opinion.
My exact opinion on the subject. When you get more people your going to get more opinions its simple and thats how it is. There isn't any problem with "heated discussions" because after all you can't tell what a persons attitude is through their text.

This will allways happen with any descussion groups weather it be forums or orginisations and club groups. The phrase THE GRASS IS ALLWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE somes it up perfectly, whats right for you will enevitibley wrong for someone else, its a way of life, its what makes us human and a individule.
Unfortunately there are those who allways go to far with thier opinion and aggrevate others,this then has a dominoe effect and what starts off as a bit of harmless chit chat revolves into some nasty personal vendetta. Its a shame i know and all of us are guilty of doing it at some point in our life

Le GoogelGuRu said:
So far I've figured out that Jenox said something in omar's thread... and got banned, what did he say?
It was his attitude, I warned him, then Mark told him any more & he'd be PB'd, he did, so he was, end of story.

lhuser said:
Yeah, that's mostly a nno thinking process. It's time to wake up kids!

hmm a bit harsh. tbh it seems like the older people do alot of the flaming. i dont see many young members (16 or under, who are classified as kids) causing trouble. im 16 myself and i dont cause much trouble around the forums.
you get different opinions everywhere. thats life. a forum is about discussion and discussion contains different points of view. which causes these over heated threads. thats the way it goes.

dude_se said:
Discussion contains different points of view. which causes these over heated threads. thats the way it goes.
That's the reason I started this thread, it doesn't HAVE to be the way it goes, you're OK :) , thanks for posting, all this hostility has to stop right now.

I've been gone for about a week and upon coming back I've noticed a little bit of arguments/flaming as well as someone getting banned. I think things should be better, every forum has its ups and downs and occasionally a member comes in and stirs things up but things do get better.

I agree with all the other members in the fact that it happens cuz we all have the different oppinions. However, like Brookfield said, it doesn't have to turn into flaming and arguments. its amazing what you can do when you sit, type carfully, and honestly state your oppinion and some facts to back it up. This way, you not only look like you know what your talking about, but by typing carfully, no-one can take it as flaming.

just as an example, i like Bush more than most people on here. However, you don't see me flaming others who hate him, or don't like what he did. People have made their point on why they don't like him, and i accept it and don't argue it.

troy272 said:
I've been gone for about a week and upon coming back I've noticed a little bit of arguments/flaming as well as someone getting banned. I think things should be better, every forum has its ups and downs and occasionally a member comes in and stirs things up but things do get better.
I do hope so, thats why I started this thread, I take no pleasure in banning members, but sometimes it has to done, doesn't it troy?

Back
Top Bottom