Threads

Brookfield

Golden Master
Before I continue, can I say that this new thread can if you like, be treated as a one-off post, it's up to you, you'll see what I mean;-

I expect all of you have noticed how aggressive threads become these days, usually after around half a dozen posts, no matter who starts it, mod or member, what the topic is, from war right the way through to say, eating, in other words any by whom, & whatever the subject.

I am asking what all of you, every member or mod who regularly or occasionally posts, thinks the reasons are?, I honestly don't have a clue, because no matter how long the member who starts an argument has been with CF, from a brand new member to one who has been with us for years, some a lot lot longer than me, it seems to make no difference!, so your opinion guys, but please don't fixate on anyone individual, this has to be about why, not who, otherwise it may defeat the purpose by causing more arguments.
Than you.

Its obvious two peoaple have oposing opinions , i think it is ok people expressing their opinions and having an argument about their oposing opinions is ok but sometimes the mods will come down heavy handed and stop the argument or close the thread although it is about just aposing opinions concerning a certain matter ,
i think some people also just dont know when to stop or get bored and so think letds start a flame war for no reason

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Huh? What's been happening? I'm really getting outdated here. :p
its cos you have been at mytechforums.com for too much time

anyway recently there have been a lot of threads mainly in the social lounge going off topic after about 10-15 posts , then yetsetrday jennox was pb'd by mark thorpe(SP) for saying some stuff in the thread about omar's picture , another thread that went off topic

One word........children

Although, now that a certain member has been PB'd it should stop somewhat. (not mentioning names)

Le GoogelGuRu said:
Haha, so you're suggesting I not go on MTF? :p
no mtf rules totally and the mods are so friendly arent they googel guru

anyway yeah tommyboy i know exactly who you mean somebody who is very opinionated

I think its quite simple, it comes down to the fact that more and more people are joining so your gonna get more differences of opinion.

another thing some people dont know how to argue about their opinions without turning it into personal insults and then a flaming war

Back
Top Bottom