Why was Jenox banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked his threads he always had arguments for both sides , did he use offensive language or something, i thought he was ok

Though I've come late to the party...

if you'd have checked through his last 30 posts, yuo'll notice that most have been edited by Mark.

you'll see that he was rude to other members, making accusations about them, insulting them steernig threads off course to talk about things that he knew very little about but was wholly opinionated about. (and IMO the stuff he was posting for Omar to read was just flame bait).

he was warned (more than once), and he continued to do it.

I liked him too, his arguments were normally pretty accurate and consice, but he trod on some peoples toes and got banned for it. it's as simple as that.

it's not about this place being a police state, it's about the fact that we (as in the mods) have to try to keep some sort of peace around here, and if that means that Jenox is banned then that's a shame, but it's happened now.

Anyway.
Yes, Mark placed the ban on.
Yes the ban is permenant
No, Mark doesn't have any vendettas against anyone here, and he's not got it in for anyone.
yes, you are a very fivkle bunch, yesterday Mark was a great mod, today he's a bad mod who's got it in for certain members.
yes, we all need to grow up and realise that we can't say 'whatever' we like without consiquence, not out in the real world, and not here.

yes, he is perm banned. i banned him, hes had enough warnings, and he continued to post crap, so he was banned.

superman22x said:
oh, come one he was cool, bring him back if you can please
I tink he was an alright guy a bit opinionated and obnoxious at times but we can all have our off days but just casue he was cool we shouldnt bring him back , he was given enough warnings , yeah i have seen ppl get away with worse than him and maybe a mod hadit in for him but he was still warned and didnt listen
and it wouldnt be fair on other people who have been permenantly banned if we just brought him back cos he was "cool"

Ya, I didn't see a problem with him, he always seemed to me like he knew what kind of argument he was getting into and he knew what he was talking about.

Jenox made remarks towards Omar in his thread. He was warned that he would be banned if he continued. He did and was PBed.
boardordi3 said:
probably said something brookfield didn't agree with :rolleyes:
Are you through to go against Maurice? :mad:

hascet said:
Ya, I didn't see a problem with him, he always seemed to me like he knew what kind of argument he was getting into and he knew what he was talking about.
that swhat i am saying i never saw a problem with him
but at the end of the day the mods decision is final although i think a much better way would be for all the mods to make the decision together that way nobody can acuse justt one mod of having a vendetta against somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom