Downtime earlier - - upgrading database software

at about 10:50 i was getting database error on the whole site , then about 5 mins ago i was getting database error in user cp now i get no database error

I was getting it everytime i tried to open cf about the same time as muz379 it kept telling me to refresh my browser but it seems ok now

Yeah i had te database errors all over the site, but i guess that was when u were updating the software.

Oh and now i can access the user control panel too, thanx now i can see the pathetic amount of rep points ihave lol ;)

Anubis1980 said:
Yeah i had te database errors all over the site, but i guess that was when u were updating the software.

Oh and now i can access the user control panel too, thanx now i can see the pathetic amount of rep points ihave lol ;)
yeah all seems fine now
also have a free rep point on me ;)
would also send an ice cold beer but you cannot send beer down phone lines :(
Ok i would bet apparently i must spread some rep around oh well

joxley1990 said:
I got a database error just a few seconds ago.. I can't judge whether or not it's quicker, i'm stuck with dial-up at the moment, stupid scottish highlands!
Huh? how do they affect your computer :confused:

I received an error, not sure if it was related to the database though.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in \online.php on line 285

This seemed like the appropriate place to post it. LOL @ Raffaz's new title. No longer a Senior Layabout eh?(I still don't fully understand what a Kebab is...)

It does seem a little bit faster. Even on dialup, I can tell when a site is faster or slower. Good to see you care about the site and keep the server up to date. :)

Back
Top Bottom