Photo with my words

Meh, it's the internet. The only people I trust are the people I personally know. Anyone can make a face for themselves on the internet.

alvino said:
Meh, it's the internet. The only people I trust are the people I personally know. Anyone can make a face for themselves on the internet.
as we have learned from bulzi's experiment :p

alvino said:
Oh yeah, and if I told you my dad was Bill Gates, would you believe me? :rolleyes:

Bye Jenox. You were a cool guy. Might've been a bit opinionated, but at least you had more sense in your head than most people here combined. :rolleyes:
Yep, QFT.

Jenox said:
I find it rather odd how right as the thread gets made more and more Palestinian-related members keep showing up. Oh, and to top it off, posting almost like Omar. The IPs are already similar as Brookfield even stated. Come on mods..connect the dots.
I want make it clear for your bad gusses,when i saw my subject and the others are active,and i saw nice members & moderaters,I want to get other members of my friends,i dont them to talk just in my subs!and i cant control them in the same time,they can talk everywhere and anytime!but i called them to this forums to see another world,for your information this is the first english forum we joined,i see its very nice and cool members,so whats the wrong please?!

is that wrong invite another friends to join this forum?! :confused:

In my opinion it was right to PB jenox, at first he sounded a reasonable guy, but I soon changed my mind.

Omar is telling the truth, he's a good guy and we have nice chats on msn and he also speaks to me on his microphone, nice guy :)

ThePower said:
Omar is telling the truth, he's a good guy and we have nice chats on msn and he also speaks to me on his microphone, nice guy :)
but you are tyred for correcting my english :D
thanx alot ;)

RuwaYafa,we are in the same country,so we know what is the suffer.
thanx for your words,and welcome to CF :)

Back
Top Bottom