Formatting in sig's

Ahyoka said:
i agree i think different fonts would be really cool...

lol and i hate when people have the huge forum sigs that make the page so wide...lol something like this would be kinda cool for the mods though

DavidLindon.jpg

did you make that?

Ahyoka said:
looks really nice. i was actually looking at a photoshop tutorial on how to make those sig bars. never got around to it though.

Ahyoka said:
Something like this would be kinda cool for the mods though
Wrong my friend, as far as I know, we mods don't want it there permanently, we're here to do our job & do it well, not to be flashy.

Ahyoka said:

lol and i hate when people have the huge forum sigs that make the page so wide...lol something like this would be kinda cool for the mods though

DavidLindon.jpg
I like them, i use them all the time to list my certifications on other forums, ive even got a kebab lover one :)

Ahyoka said:

DavidLindon.jpg
That looks awesome!

Brookfield said:
Wrong my friend, as far as I know, we mods don't want it there permanently, we're here to do our job & do it well, not to be flashy.

ahhh...ok, i understand! and yeah i didn't think but i bet that would make other folks want them or some other kinda sig as well...i had made that a month or so back and just wanted to use it least once :p

How bout if someone wants a link or formatting in their sig, they put it in their with the appropriate code so that if we were allowed to use it it would show up, then when a mod/admin see's it they can either disapprove of it in which case they leave it alone, or they approve and edit the sig themselves, that way it couldn't get out of control, liek everyone is saying even though I don't think it would anyway. Also, put somethign in their like "Pending Approval" then if it is approved you will know because instead of code it would be what you actually wanted, or if its disapproved the mod/admin could put Disapproved

hope thats clear when you read it, seems like it will be confusing

hascet said:
How bout if someone wants a link or formatting in their sig, they put it in their with the appropriate code so that if we were allowed to use it it would show up, then when a mod/admin see's it they can either disapprove of it in which case they leave it alone, or they approve and edit the sig themselves, that way it couldn't get out of control, liek everyone is saying even though I don't think it would anyway. Also, put somethign in their like "Pending Approval" then if it is approved you will know because instead of code it would be what you actually wanted, or if its disapproved the mod/admin could put Disapproved

As far as I know, vBulletin does not have that feature.

hascet said:

then the mods would be dealing with 100+ requests a day, and have no time to actually do their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom