How would you like 4 desktops in one?

Hey just thought I'd share this with everybody. Its called Yod'm 3D. Basically you just install this restart and and you have 4 virtual desktops to work off of. Say you want a game on one screen, a webpage on another and a photo editing app in another. To flip between the windows just hold shit,ctrl then use your arrow keys and hit left or right to move between them. You can hit up to shrink it up and make a virtual cube. Works with XP & Vista. Just downloaded on XP to test it out. Really freaking cool. Coupled with aero in vista should make for some really easy working enviroment!

http://chsalmon.club.fr/index.php?en/Download :D

MattieDaShark83 said:
I just happened to come across this the other day. Never heard of it but I think its pretty sweet. Wish I could put a screenshot up but I can't capture the image while im in 3d.
i managed to get a few shots in. looks pretty cool. if it had a little faster response time the the hot keys i would keep it.
3zs2lbk.jpg

zoomed out
35clahu.jpg

my nose lmao

held the ctrl and shift key and press the prnt screen button with my nose

no one make fun, it worked didnt it? lol :D

EDIT: if anyone was wondering, too keep the cube in the middle u need the mouse so i didnt have the other hand free. i just relized how much an idiot i sounded b4 :rolleyes:

MattieDaShark83 said:
OMFG!!! Thats to funny. If it makes you feel better I tried the same exact thing. Left hand on the ctrl/shift key right hand on the mouse all I had left was my nose but my print screen didn't work lol.
hmm thats weird. worked for me. did u try pasting it in PS or paint?

Back
Top Bottom