Gallery: PS sigs, anything done in Photoshop..

This kinda sucks...But ehh might as well put it up...

untitled1tb9.jpg

those are some cool sigs....

this is one i made for myself
MattsSig-1.jpg

these are some other i made i thought were just kinda cool..
firefox.jpg

ImNotFightingTheMan.jpg

sig request: lol im a noob, and thought maybe you guys would want something to do, if not dont worry about it...

i was kinda thinking something stealthy, my name on games is bullz i snipr, cause im usually a sniper and really only play FPS games, so anything with army snipers(real army stuff, not fake) maybe like your looking through a scope, and then my name really creative like coming out of the barrel, lol just something to mess with, like i said you guys dont have to

Sure, I'll work on it...can't promise anything, but...

Here's an example of something I did for a mytechforums.com competition:
sig2copycj5.png

I did kind of the same type of thing as the one above, I got some good feedback about that one. And I just have this thing with city skylines...

It's an M40 sniper rifle. And the font is from GTA, just with the lines cut out across it. It might not be great, but I did spend a good amount of time on it, so rep would be appreciated.

bullzicopyal8.png

freestyler105 said:
Sure, I'll work on it...can't promise anything, but...

Here's an example of something I did for a mytechforums.com competition:
sig2copycj5.png

thats really cool...i like how you have the clean white lines running through it :D

freestyler105 said:
Thanks, I'm relatively new to Photoshop, but I thought it was cool too.

it is...i've been trying to find a good tutorial for a making grunge sig or something along those lines for awhile...just can't seem to find one haha

Back
Top Bottom