Advice on Women: Age

Jenox said:
yeah with the legal barrier I face it makes things complicated. But the parent idea is very intelligent to say the least. :)
The best thing to always do is try to gain the trust of the parent, it's the most professional and the best thing to do.

Jenox said:
maybe it's because I haven't experienced enough of the older side to women. They just get bossy and bitchy, and for me, thats a turn off. If she's bossy, she's being shown the door. Plain and simple.

Lol u have to be the boss huh? i used to have a bossy gf at uni she was like 3 years older than me, did get a bit irritating after a while lol.

Not the boss in a sense, but, I hate when a women tries to fulfill a mans role really. It's nature for women to be better at some roles and men at others, when we try to mix the two, well, for me, it's irritating.

I know from first hand what it is like, i dated a 15 year old when i was 19, she was very mature for her age and incredibley beautiful, hense to say i fell head over heels in love with her. it only lasted about 8 weeks i would have married her thier and then if she,d let me, she was a bit young and still wanting to enjoy her youth. so my advice to you is, 16 is about the lowest age you can go but in cases such as this, take things very slowly.
It took me 2 years to get over her and even now when i see her i still think( what if) and ive been married 12 years
NO I DONT THINK IT IS ETHICALLY WRONG TO DATE YOUNGER WOMEN, ABOVE THE AGE OF 16 IS FINE IN MY BOOK

Jenox said:
This thread is NOT about, "I need help with a girl" blah blah blah. I can handle that. However, I want to know if it's morally and potentially ethically wrong/right for me to date someone, not 'substantially' lower age then myself, but, what we would consider 'out of the norm'. First and foremost, I like dating younger women, it puts myself in the spot to be the provider, such as funds and transportation and the like, also it makes myself the more mature person in the relationship, and for me, this is a BIG thing.

So, me being 18, what would we consider, as a culture, the RIGHT age for a cut off limit?

EDIT: Dj-Chris I expect damn good stories from you should you read this. =D

It's hard to determine a cut off limit.

Typically guys go for younger girls. Girls almost always go for older guys. Girls are also typically around 2 years more mature than males.

This all relates to alot of typical gender roles, girls need a bigger guy to feel secure (hence why guys are on average taller and bigger) and guys need something they can take care of.

15 year old girls are (in almost all cases) fully sexually mature and not physically children, so theirs nothing with physically being attracted to them.

I'd say 15 is border line for you, but nothing wrong with it.

You just need to remember that you are 18 and can go to jail. Anyone under 18 for you is technically illegal.

That being said, I don't have any problems with seeing younger women either. A lot of them are mature for their age. I would say though that 15 is a good age to not go lower than.

Edit: And I know why you want the 15 year olds, because they are young and naive and you think you will get them in the sack easy.....:) Don't deny it.

Back
Top Bottom