Help me with my parents and games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
superman22x said:
Eventually, yeah I think you only need to be 17 to buy them but hilary wants to ban video games!??!!

Banning video games is fucking stupid. Sorry, but seriously it's one of the biggest industries in the world, doing that would severely lower the nation's economy.

My parents never bothered about Video games. I allways played what i want from when i started playing video games. Obviously when i started i didnt care about shooting games but when i was 7 or 8 i was playing gta on ps1. They have never said you cant have that coz its got violence. i've never had that issue. Just talk to them. say i want it now gimme gimme gimme :p jkin. Just talk im sure they will listen if you talk enough.

alvino said:
Someone needs to shoot Jack Thompson. One less retard on this earth.
Haha, didn't he go against The Sims too or something because someone made a modification to stop the blurring when your sim used the bathroom? (Everyone knows about the GTA thing)

Well, I tried talking to them and all. They said they dont want me playing anymore video gmes anyway, even tho I only play like once a day at most for like 30 minutes, lol.

Feel for ya, u gonna move out as soon as u can? sorry for all the questions lol i think i was lucky when i was younger, my parents r very open minded and easy going, i mean yeah if i was naughty ;) i got told off and sent to my room but they were good.

Lol my bro came out as gay and my dads reaction was ur not borrowing any of my dresses lol. I guess im lucky.

superman22x said:
Well, I tried talking to them and all. They said they dont want me playing anymore video gmes anyway, even tho I only play like once a day at most for like 30 minutes, lol.

Well, join a sport then. Pump some iron, there's, and I know people will disagree, but far better things to do then play video games, as fun as they may be.

lol, I do both of those things, gold and basketball, didnt want o join track tho. And wieght lift during gym, karate ywice a week and yardwork for a nieghbor with a friend. I'm pretty happy there are just some more games I wanna play. Like games with a story that r first person, unlike B2142 thats just multiplayer, but something like FEAR or farcry, a game with a story. Like halo, which for some reason I can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom