Fave fastfood joint?

GlasseyeUK said:
Often found in Rusholme at the weekend, some lovely curry houses there, but also some rank ones, which wouldn't touch with a barge pole...

I love the ones where you bring in your own alcohol, a bottle of brandy, and some beers and the evening is set!!
yeah , one of the restaurants a while back about 4 months was threatened to be closed by environmenta; helth as there was live cocroaches on somebodys food , als there is a terrible rat problem behind all of the restaurants ,

muz379 said:
yeah , one of the restaurants a while back about 4 months was threatened to be closed by environmenta; helth as there was live cocroaches on somebodys food , als there is a terrible rat problem behind all of the restaurants ,

That story must of been twisted along the lines of telling. If any type of living insect or pest is found in someone's food.. it's closed down straight away. I know that for a fact because it's my mate's, Dad's job..

joxley1990 said:
That story must of been twisted along the lines of telling. If any type of living insect or pest is found in someone's food.. it's closed down straight away. I know that for a fact because it's my mate's, Dad's job..
Heres the article , and here is a quote from it
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ckroachinpoppadom_restaurant_fined_40000.html

and here is
Jonathan Evans, prosecuting, said that the situation was so serious that they warned the owners that they would shut the restaurant unless they volunteered to do so themselves, which they did.

Either way the restaurant was shut ,

i guess my favorite fast food joint(s) would have to be Burger King, Arby's and Subway...but theres a local little BBQ place that has some of the best BBQ i have ever eaten...but they ain't fast lol

i tend to go to the little family owned restraunts when i can...they usually got kinda stuff i grew up on, that southern style country cooking...sweet tea, fried okra, grits, biscuits, cornbread, fried chicken, collard greens and black eyed peas

i try and eat that kinda cooking whenever i can :D

boardordi3 said:
culvers!!!!

oh god i love culvers. I used to work there before i got me current job. There are 3 of them within a 15 minute drive from my house. Their food is soo much better for you than McD's. Even after working there for over 2 years, i'd still eat there any time.

a close second would be subway. I eat there about three times a week, simply cuz it's connected to my work, and i get free food :). Oh does the smell of baking break make you hungry.

Back
Top Bottom