you know schools are not safe when....

LOOOL, is she out of her mind? Throwing shit at someone is pretty low, but to come from a principle lmao!! Only monkeys throw shit :p

D-Lew said:
This thread rocks. :D
Thread of the year anyone?
Worse thread of the year more like, not the member that started it though, although it might have better had he not, I've just had a meal, er excuse me, I'm just headed f-for the bathroom, h-hope I make it in time.....ugh, no I didn't, wheres that mop?............

Unfortunate name pantalone, it's allied to the French word pantaloons; "womens baggy trousers" probably where she saved up the er, um.....you know, oops, sorry!

That's pretty screwed up. If the students were provoking her, she should have suspended them or something.

But you think that's dangerous? Some kid at my school got arrested a couple weeks ago for bringing a gun to school. I've heard that he's had it for a while too.

cabbspapp said:
That's pretty screwed up. If the students were provoking her, she should have suspended them or something, but you think that's dangerous? Some kid at my school got arrested a couple weeks ago for bringing a gun to school. I've heard that he's had it for a while too.
In England there is now a new law that teachers can "use reasonable force to restrain violent pupils" but what constitutes "reasonable"?? some parents will still be eager to sue, like; "how dare you touch my child, he/she is sweet natured & lovable", yeah, right, in the past irate parents, mostly the mothers have come to the school & physically attacked the teacher, on one occasion the teacher was knocked to the floor & broke her leg, does this sort of thing hppen in America guys?

cabbspapp said:
That's pretty screwed up. If the students were provoking her, she should have suspended them or something.

But you think that's dangerous? Some kid at my school got arrested a couple weeks ago for bringing a gun to school. I've heard that he's had it for a while too.
The kids did not go to here school, this is what I gathered from the article.

Brookfield said:
In England there is now a new law that teachers can "use reasonable force to restrain violent pupils" but what constitutes "reasonable"?? some parents will still be eager to sue, like; "how dare you touch my child, he/she is sweet natured & lovable", yeah, right, in the past irate parents, mostly the mothers have come to the school & physically attacked the teacher, on one occasion the teacher was knocked to the floor & broke her leg, does this sort of thing hppen in America guys?
Lol, nope. No person that I konw of has ever attacked teachers, maybe wrote an e-mail or called the teacher on the phone because they didn't like the grade their kid got, but no beatings...

hascet said:
Lol, nope. No person that I konw of has ever attacked teachers, maybe wrote an e-mail or called the teacher on the phone because they didn't like the grade their kid got, but no beatings...
As you know I'm English, & I like the Churchill quote in your sig! :D

Back
Top Bottom