the weather here is really strange

We went from 22*C to -10*C with almost a foot of snow from one day to the next.

It was 20c here on the Isle of Wight today, I went shopping in shirtsleeves, we've had sunny days for a while now, but tempered bt a cool wind, but now that's gone, & we're all set fair for a great Easter weekend, yippeee!

allenn812 said:
It was really warm here like last week, now were in the 30s during the day and 20s at night again! Thats Chicago weather for ya.
lol im in chicago, and it was 70 on tuesday then 29 on wednesday
wtf!!! I'm leavin in t-minus 13 hours for spring break, thank god

Brookfield said:
It was 20c here on the Isle of Wight today, I went shopping in shirtsleeves, we've had sunny days for a while now, but tempered bt a cool wind, but now that's gone, & we're all set fair for a great Easter weekend, yippeee!
Yeah it started really cold here - ice on the car etc - and then warmed up to ~20c! :eek:

borat_sagdiyev said:
its april 5th and at night today we got like 1 inch of snow. we are getting more over the day. it was 24 degrees outside 2 weeks ago. now its like -10. this is pretty screwed up.

its all this global warming..... ya know, snow in spring.. gotta be global warming...

better go rev a 4x4 to make it warm again...

mark thorpe said:
its all this global warming..... ya know, snow in spring.. gotta be global warming...

better go rev a 4x4 to make it warm again...
lmfao, you rock mark :p

Back
Top Bottom