Fave fastfood joint?

root said:
damn beaten to it!!

either that or fish and chips
I couldnt agree more! KFC is OK i guess, but hell. The way the animal's lived there life, its really, really terrible. I have only ever been there once.

There's so many bad things I could say about KFC but I won't bother ruining for those who like eating there.

muz379 said:
i wud say more than 400 more like 800-1000

Well, I made that estimate on the basis that there are more than one of some restaurants/fast food places. For example, there are about 6 Pizza Hut's in town, and I just counted it as one. If you count all the seperate shops, you probably are getting onto 900 max..

Lol the curry mile, rusholme right? I like how in some places you can buy Stella as a drink instead of coke or whatever..

muz379 said:
yaeh , i live about 2 mins walk from the curry mile in rusholme

Often found in Rusholme at the weekend, some lovely curry houses there, but also some rank ones, which wouldn't touch with a barge pole...

I love the ones where you bring in your own alcohol, a bottle of brandy, and some beers and the evening is set!!

joxley1990 said:
Well, I made that estimate on the basis that there are more than one of some restaurants/fast food places. For example, there are about 6 Pizza Hut's in town, and I just counted it as one. If you count all the seperate shops, you probably are getting onto 900 max..

Lol the curry mile, rusholme right? I like how in some places you can buy Stella as a drink instead of coke or whatever..
o right , there are about 400 different fast food outlets yeah , i understand now

Lol, people who like Pizza Hut, as me, if you used to work there, and you knew how the food was made, you would not go there again, trust me!

Back
Top Bottom