Guitar Hero 2 for 360!

Kage

Golden Master
Guitar Hero 2's coming out for the 360 here in the UK tomorrow :D
I've pre-ordered it so I'm picking it up when the shops open at about 11am :D

Anyone got this game for the PS2? Or have recently bought it for the Xbox 360 down in your area?

I played it at a mates and was hooked straight away. I'm a rhythm game lover though, like I think everyone knows I'm into DDR/ITG step games by now :rolleyes:

I hope some of the downloadable content when it becomes available is free, though I doubt it very much.

Yeah I've played it on PS2 and it's pretty fun. My cousin is really good at it since he actually plays the guitar...lol

It's funny, they have it set up here at Walmart and everytime I go there, there are always some kids hanging around it playing the guitar and trying to be cool.....lol

Haha, yeah.

I think its better if your naturally good, and not trying to show off.

guitar hero is fun i have to admit but i find knowing how to play guitar doesn't give you any advantage.

yeah, It is a fun game (though I play on pc). My friend beat it on his first try, on the hardest song and difficulty. He can really shred on guitar...

That would be cool but my 360 just got the red circle of death last night. :(
I wonder how I would fare at it... I'm OK at guitar but I often do not use all of my fingers.

wood_workur said:
yeah, It is a fun game (though I play on pc). My friend beat it on his first try, on the hardest song and difficulty. He can really shred on guitar...

i sincerely doubt that

D-Lew said:
That would be cool but my 360 just got the red circle of death last night. :(
I wonder how I would fare at it... I'm OK at guitar but I often do not use all of my fingers.

that sucks about your 360....same thing happened to mine back in January. i called Micro$oft and they told me my warranty had expired about a week before my 360 crapped out on me...

wood_workur, what game do you have on your PC? Rather like Stepmania? I'd be interested, since the Xbox 360 controller could probably get its way onto the PC somehow.

I got it last night. They must have been putting them out for the next day, and it was 5 mins to closing time, and they said I could have one now :D

Running through easy, and then going up and up. Means I can unlock all of the achievements, rather than doing hard for example first, to have to then go to easy after doing that. No point.

Really good game :) I've unlocked about 30 songs so far. I would like there to be a lot less harder rock on there though, that there is so far.

I do like Message In a Bottle though, and Carry On Wayward Son is a terrific track :D

Back
Top Bottom