are you a geek?

Allow me to go take a pic, you decide...

nvm stupid camera won't even turn on. *sigh* probably the biggest POS ever :rolleyes:

Well, I decided to check in my boxes. I found an IEEE1934. It works wonders...but I need a camcorder with my invisible cash :D:(

I wouldnt say geek no, I think that's a rather harsh term. I would consider myself a computer enthusiast. Definetly not geeky, I don't like that term. I have a laugh with mates that are high in a social society, ( the cool kids ). Im always out at weekends in bars etc, having a laugh, so, no, not a geeK!

joxley1990 said:
I wouldnt say geek no, I think that's a rather harsh term. I would consider myself a computer enthusiast. Definetly not geeky, I don't like that term. I have a laugh with mates that are high in a social society, ( the cool kids ). Im always out at weekends in bars etc, having a laugh, so, no, not a geeK!
yeah i shouldve used a different term, i dont mean like all nerdy and with a high voice and taped glasses, i meant like, how into computers are you? i know a lot about how to fix them, but i dont tell any of my friends, cuz they wouldnt care. so i guess im a closet geek

im pretty geeky. my girlfriend hates my computer cause she thinks i like it more than her :rolleyes: ... only sometimes lol :D

boardordi3 said:
yeah i shouldve used a different term, i dont mean like all nerdy and with a high voice and taped glasses, i meant like, how into computers are you? i know a lot about how to fix them, but i dont tell any of my friends, cuz they wouldnt care. so i guess im a closet geek

No, I would call myself a professional IT technician. Well most of my mates now are in the same class as me, which is a computer course.. we're like the cool class on the corridoor lol

^Mike^ said:
No I'm not, everyone knows I run a computer business and stuff but I don't make a big deal about it or anything.

Is it an established business?

I wouldnt say im a geek at all, but it depends how you define the word. Ive got a few different certifications, but does that make me a geek? Im out all the time with my mates on the piss and stuff, although lately it feels like im at the pc studying loads :)

Back
Top Bottom