They've been released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah excellent news, about time too

Please stick to the subject, this is not the place to discuss bush invading iran

Finally we have the correct outcome, im so pleased that it has ended peacefully.
These men and women should now be home for the easter break to spend the time with thier families. maybe somewhere, Iran does have a heart.
Lets hope this will be the start of a friendship of two countries instead of war.( NOT LIKELY!!!)

I always knew they'd get home safely. If Iran had done anything bad to them the consequences would have been shocking.

Its nice to hear they have been released. Did you hear that moments before the Iranain leader released teh prisoners, he gave teh soldiers who captured them medals of honor? it was an article on my Road Runner Home page.

Bush bombing Iran is kinda ludicrish. for now. i can see UK doing it, but bush is atleast smart enough to wait untill our ally goes into a fight before getting into another one taht we do not belong in.

didnt it say on the news it was a gift from iran their realise LOLOLOLLOLOL i wont comment futher on this subject as i have very strong views :p

but bush is at least smart enough
now we can't be thinking of the same person surely!! the words "Bush" and "smart" never appear in a sentence together unless they are accompanied by the words "is" and "not"

PCNoob said:
I always knew they'd get home safely. If Iran had done anything bad to them the consequences would have been shocking.
So did I, I replied to one members remark that they would be held for years, that they'd be home within 2 months, & I was proved correct thank god.
To those who said Bush would invade Iran, that was an utterly ridiculous thing to even think about, it was never going to happen, if he had done so, we would have had two wars on our hands with thousand more of our boys killed & maimed, plus Iran has nuclear capabilities & knowing how volatile Iranians are, it could have turned into the world's first nuclear conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom