Need a specific CPU temp monitor program?

PuNkY

In Runtime
So I downloaded a few CPU temp monitor programs (like speedfan) and all of them said my CPU temp is 86C. I know it is not 86C because I felt the heat sync and left my computer off for a few hours and look at the program and still said 86C. In my BIOS its says the normal temp (35C-40C) so idk if it a software problem or I need a program for my exact mobo. What do you guys think?

BTW I have a BIOSTAR mobo.

ya thats majorly wrong, i thought maybe it could be a heatsink problem but then i was like eh 86 would melt that processor, SO i would recommend lavalys everest, just search google for everest home, and you'll find it, it works great shows every piece of information you'll ever need to know about your pc :)

Found a program called smartguardian. It looks like a 5 year old designed it lol.

334me4m.jpg

lol no kidding, but hey, at least it works, is that vista? or is that a vista skin... cause that looks sweet

vista theme. its the only one i like versus the other ones. its clean and simple.

alright cool, well ive got a vista wallpaper ill use, and i already have the .dll hack thing, so i just need the skin, thanks man

bullzi said:
alright cool, well ive got a vista wallpaper ill use, and i already have the .dll hack thing, so i just need the skin, thanks man
no prob ;)

Back
Top Bottom