Stock, Mutual Funds, and Bonds! The joy of unlimited wealth!

Jenox

BSOD
So, I'm thinking of saving up some money and investing in some stocks,I know what sectors to go in to, however, I was wondering, would a bond, or mutual fund be worth the investment as well? Also, via eTrade do you think it's possible to accrue $1000 a week NET profit?

I would think it would be extremely easy to get $1000 a week if you know what your doing, and are good at it. Thats about $55,000 a year salary. There are people who became millionares off the stock market, but right now its nopt doing so well, but you can still make lots of money.

It's doing fine is you're not investing in the NASDAQ. S&P 500 and Dow Jones are fine. Plus, Apple is getting mucho stock at the moment. The iPhone is said to really make Apple teh shizz.

I want to get some stock in the company that just released that new sleep medicine. Anything in medicine is great for the most part, it's one of the biggest businesses in America. :)

ya, I do remember that pharmaceuticals are really good to invest in so is Google its worth 16.9 times more than microsofts stock!!! $476.60, microsft somewhere around $27

That and I want to get with a company that gives me stock options, and hopefully I can vest a good amount each year or quarter. :) Google stock is to damn expensive. Apple stock is also a lot, today it was $93.65 a damn share!

mutual funds are way awesome in the long run(years +) so if you have enough, put some in there, youll thank yourself in a few years.
i'd try one of those simulators before going into the real thing to gain some experience, unless you already have some, i dont know.

At one time i was really interested in stocks...if you want a low risk stock i hear tell that Power Companys are usually a safe bet...

Back
Top Bottom