Help me with my parents and games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after dinner today I asked them if I could get farcry. I thought maybe saying if I got into the national honor society might help convince them that I am mature enough and all. I said if I get into can I get far cry. Even tho I already found out Im in, but it still didnt help. I am now emailing them 10-20 articles saying video games help so many things, and they dont cause violence, violence has decreased 77% in teens since the growing popularity of video games and things like that.
My parents just dont like the violence in the games, say I shouuld spend my time elsewhere.

borat_sagdiyev said:
wow your parents are too uptight

im 14 and i have my pc in my room....and my parents trust me and stuff
Hey I dont have PC in my room but I soon will :D . Finally I can do shit with it like my car, because my sis has files and stuff argh so annoying.

Eh, my parents are against it, but let me play.

This is all Hilary Clinton's fault. No one vote for her for U.S. President. She'll ban all video games. And besides, who wants a woman President?? There'd be a new war once a month :D

Kidding! But Hilary Clinton really does suck a fat one.

superman22x said:
I cant get tehm behind there back because they ID you for age now.
Oh yeah my bad, last time I bought an M I forgot about the ID thing the dude was asking me if I had an ID I was like yeah I do and he kept asking dammit lol.

Until I showed it, he stfu hehe thats becuase I dont look 18.

Eventually, yeah I think you only need to be 17 to buy them but hilary wants to ban video games!??!!

Hmm, well, if I could vote, it would be for Barrack Obama. I just think Schwarzenegger should be allowed to run... He'd win the war. He'd even lead the troops to victory, as long as someone got it on camera. I would vote for him!
Time to die, lil' terrorist! Osta lo Vista, baby! lol, yeah, got a lil over excited, I made a lego movie with arnold in it, lol. Greatest, if I had high speed I would upload, once I get high speed I will pload my movies for everyone, lol.

Haha okey dokey.

I heard this one time, Schwarzenegger was walking somewhere, and there were people lining the streets on either side of him. A guy threw an egg at him, so he literally rips off the shirt, throws it on the ground, and his assistant picks it up and throws it over his shoulder. That all happened in 5 seconds, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom