Sweet, I just spent some money

superman22x

Golden Master
I just thought I'd say I spent some money and bought a gig of RAM off ebay. But, I dont know the brand. He just said it wasnt the kind he needed for his mac, but its the kinda I need, ddr2 667 RAM. $41 shipped, think I got a good deal? I hope its a good brand. Does the brand make a huge difference? I got it off ebay and I didnt really expect to win but did and than had to tell my mom and she wasnt happy cause I didnt tell her, but idc, but now I have to put the rest of my money in teh bank, instead of saving it for a G80 card, =(. Oh well, its probably better in the bank and its only like $20, lol.

Sweet...hopefully it's not crap RAM. The timings will probably be less than stellar, and I doubt it's a well known brand name.

Well I have some kingston Ram, do you think it'll slow it down at all? I know overall it will slow it down, but I never understood timings.

Well, timings aren't as important as the clock speed frequency...but it may affect it a little bit. You'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah, I paid, and sent a message asking about the brand. Maybe He'll come back and say its kingston or crucial, lol. I hope he ships quick, he already left a positive rating.

you could of got a cheap 1gig ram off newegg for about 50$. im not really a big fan of ebay.

lol you'll probably have to relax the timings so much in order to use it

Back
Top Bottom