Best virus protection to use

blackjack said:
I dont know aboat the extra features but the free trial hack works fine for me and has done for the last year or so :)
Yeah ive used it myself, theres some nice extra features like program monitoring etc

istonian said:
Well what about firewalls?
Its rearly personal preference, i like norton internet security, but you could use mcafee , AVG has one but ive never tried it, some like zone alarm,my wife has kaspsky on her uni latop so its up to you, if you dont download alot windows own should be fine.

Yeah, I was using AVG Free until I found NOD32. One good thing about NOD32 is that it will block viruses before they even get into your system, unlike a lot of other anti-virus programs that alert you after you've been infected. I have it set to terminate the connection and alert me whenever I'm at risk of getting a virus.

I dont know aboat the extra features but the free trial hack works fine for me and has done for the last year or so :)

I hear and read a lot of different opinions on which is the best AV solution.

A lot of them are not based upon facts.

There is an anti-virus products comparative link here

I hear and read a lot of different opinions on which is the best AV solution.

A lot of them are not based upon facts.

There is an anti-virus products comparative link here
Hmmm, seems like NOD and avira PE are both equal with 53% to me

Avg, and zone alarm work great without any conflicts,I also use ccleaner once a week .However AVG. is not free for biz. use only for single home use.

AVG not good on vista good on xp.

4 vista:
if u want 2 spend muny: nod32!
if u dont wanna spend $: avast home edition

Back
Top Bottom