Photo with my words

guys,calm down.
I dont want you fight,or be angry,i dont say that just we are (Palestinian) the suffering people in this world,we are a part of it, and i am not a bad person to put posts in deferrent names,also i dont need that,please.i am so glade to found this forum to contact with cool people can understand me and make quite conversations,if that is wrong,i will stop. :(

and i am sorry if i had been the reason to make a fight and touches in the forum :( .

I am person whos hate wars,fight,killing. I like the peace,i want live with jewsh,christians and moslims like noughbers whom likes each other, without wars or destroying or steals....

my english is not good,but i am still learning,from you,my school,everything can help me to learn english well.

Omar Shamali said:
I am person whos hate wars,fight,killing. I like the peace,i want live with jewsh,christians and moslims like noughbers whom likes each other, without wars or destroying or steals....
I am sure that is what many people in the world would like me included , it is such a shame some people ruin this by fighting and going to war
And i agree it dosent matter who is suffering the most , people are stil,. suffereing and it is wrong

OK guys, that's enough, now lay off Omar please, I've just got back from a rare day out, & the weather was great, I'm pleased to see that good sense is prevailing at the moment, let's keep it that way, thanks :D

jenox, watch it.. you cant go around saying crap like that. any more, and you will be banned, permanently this time..

carroy on, but without the pathetic bickering.

this thread is about his picture, and how to improve it, how about some conversation about that??

mark thorpe said:
jenox, watch it.. you cant go around saying crap like that. any more, and you will be banned, permanently this time, carry on, but without the pathetic bickering, this thread is about his picture, and how to improve it, how about some conversation about that??
I agree wholeheartedly.

Back
Top Bottom