What is the most annoying cell phone habit you've seen?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
The thing I hate the most is when people use those bluetooth receivers to talk. I swear, it looks like they're talking to themselves more than half the time :p.

I hate it when people wear those blue tooth things when not even talking to someone.

Then I hate it even more when they are talking, and holding their phone, but not actually on the phone when you think they are. I go insane!

That and I hate when people text with ABC. God thats annoying.

Also hate speaker phone. POS :mad:

/rant

T9/WORD FTMFW

I tend to use the speakerphone quite often, but only when I'm by myself and there's no one around. If I'm in a public place or if there's the company of just one other person, forget speakerphone. They're hard to hear sometime because it picks up all the background noise.

I also hate it when people talk on their cell phone, eat, and drive all at the same time. I've seen quite a few instances of this. It drives me nuts that they're endagering other people as well as themself.

a guy in my local bar always were that damned bluetooth earpiece hours after he has finished work. he looks like right pudding.
everytime before leaving he spends 5 mins raking through his bag to get his phone, unlock it, scroll through the contacts list, take the earpiece off, reset the bluetooth connection a couple of times because he was out of range, attempt to call, it doesn't work, he resets it again, finally gets his wife, then 'YES, WHAT? NO. I AM LEAVING THE BAR. WHAT DARLING? NO. I'LL BE HOME IN 5 MINS. WHO? NO. YES. OK. NO, THE BLUETOOTH IS NOT WORKING WELL. SORRY. BYE."

why do a lot of people see it as a fashion accesory? it seems kinda stupid if you ask me, maybe to make them look important?

the absolute most annoying cell phone habit that anyone could ever have is showing your friends your ring tone, small armies of little kids making their phone ring so that their friends can be amazed at the new sound it makes...

drives me insane!

I've got to say my number 1 thing is when they use the cell phone while driving, drives me crazy.

The next one is like everyone else said, those bluetooth earpieces. When people wear them while they're not even on the phone! It's like, "Who do you think you are and why do you think you are so important that you have to be ready to answer your phone at all times???"

Bluetooth things are a waste and just look rediculous, the only time it could possibly been in need of use is as a hands free in the car, but even still you don't even need that.

root said:
the absolute most annoying cell phone habit that anyone could ever have is showing your friends your ring tone, small armies of little kids making their phone ring so that their friends can be amazed at the new sound it makes...
agreed.

root said:

drives me insane!

Well you beat me to this one.........

BUT

It has to be almost every lil kid, sitting on the bus, with an incoherent grime track blaring out of lil tinny speakers.........errrrrrgghhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom