Photo with my words

[1] They are not the same person, their IP addresses are very similar, but different.

[2] I don't think he knows about multiple posts.

[3]It's always best not to get involved in politics I think, before you can look round we could have a flame war on our hands.

Brookfield said:
[1] They are not the same person, their IP addresses are very similar, but different.

[2] I don't think he knows about multiple posts.

[3]It's always best not to get involved in politics I think, before you can look round we could have a flame war on our hands.

Not to be an ass Brookfield because that is not my intention, but it's common sense to not post FOUR consecutive times. And there's no reason for it to be a flame war when it's historically proven that both nations/religions have done the same thing to each other for god knows how long. In either case, I suggest we lock the thread.

Jenox, be a little more reasonable. You can't say they aren't suffering when you don't know for yourself. Sure, the people in Africa are suffering as well, but that is no reason to overlook the problem in palestine. I find myself offended at your posts, partially because you have nothing to back them up.

Just don't say things like that, please.

alvino said:
OKAY! Anyways...

Where are the goddamn moderators when you need them?!

Probably asleep man. All fo them are generally in the UK or East Coast, except Arrizx. PM him perhaps?

Jenox said:
Not to be an ass Brookfield because that is not my intention, but it's common sense to not post FOUR consecutive times. And there's no reason for it to be a flame war when it's historically proven that both nations/religions have done the same thing to each other for god knows how long. In either case, I suggest we lock the thread.
I understand where you're coming from, but I did say it wasn't his fault, he doesn't understand the ways of the western world, let alone CF, he uses broken English, which can, I admit be irritating, but give him some space, the guy is floundering.
The thread remains open, but I will keep an eye open, as I'm sure the other mods will too.

Brookfield said:
Hmm, you joined today, do you mind if I ask, do you & Omar live/work near each other?, your IP addresses are very similar.
he is my best friend,he is in my class,so the IP adreses like each other,lol. :D

Back
Top Bottom