best first date

DJ-CHRIS said:
I win...

Anyways I want to tell a story about a what not to do, a completely true story that happened to me.

I am 18, the guy taking me on a date was 21. We went to an all ages club (Drinking area is separate). After 2 hours or so inside, he wants a drink and says he'll be back in 5 min. 30 min later, nothing. I started to get worried, i was also staying at his dorm for the night, and my crap (including laptop) was their. I get REALLY worried about this, but i've been dancing around. Shirt comes off, i start grinding with everyone, and have to push a few guys off of me. One of the guys ends up being his friend, and that friend gives him a text. Another 20 min he eventually comes back down to see me.

Thats what not to do.

So wait, are you gay or a girl? I'm lost. :confused: On a side note, what not to do: dance with other people when bored? or...ditch your date?

I'm gay. Theirs a pre-agreement that on dates in clubs that I can dance with whoever I want. I also got up on stage and danced as well :)

DJ-CHRIS said:
I'm gay. Theirs a pre-agreement that on dates in clubs that I can dance with whoever I want. I also got up on stage and danced as well :)

Ah I figured you were, from the whole, "I took my shirt off" I was like whoa there buddy! :D

Jenox said:
Ah I figured you were, from the whole, "I took my shirt off" I was like whoa there buddy! :D

It's not like their isnt a load of shirtless girls as well

DJ-CHRIS said:
It's not like their isnt a load of shirtless girls as well

:eek: Show em these clubs! :D

wood_workur said:
anyways, back on topic...

so a walk in the park?

what should I say to her?

No one here can really tell you what to say to her because conversation ALWAYS changes. Just, ask questions, bring up comments, tell a story, anything to keep the conversation going really.

Jenox said:
:eek: Show em these clubs! :D

No one here can really tell you what to say to her because conversation ALWAYS changes. Just, ask questions, bring up comments, tell a story, anything to keep the conversation going really.

In Canada it's legal for girls to be shirtless

And yes, ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS, and try to have a conversation about something THEY LIKE

DJ-CHRIS said:
Walk around the beach, find an uber awesome spot to watch the sunset, etc.

Just don't get lost in a forest trying to find the sunset spot like i did :)
lol that must of sucked

LOL! Dude you got lost in the forest looking for a spot to see the sunset. Ahhh man, that's classic. :D

Back
Top Bottom