best first date

wood_workur said:
ohhh... after reading it five times, it made sense.... He was refering to the chick both times.... I get it now. :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

a misunderstanding yes.....:p

wood_workur said:
ohhh... after reading it five times, it made sense.... He was refering to the chick both times.... I get it now. :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol I was beginning to wonder how you didn't get it because i went back and reread it like three times and I just didn't see how you could mistake it. No harm no foul. :D

Ð88 said:
i didn't say take fun out of the equation, i just said be sure to include some indications that you want more than just a person to hang out with (as she may begin to think) if you expect the relationship to reach the next level. In other words...MAKE A MOVE!! lol

But aside, if you are compatible with the person then having fun is no problemo.

Yeah very true. And I do see what you're saying. That's happened ONCE to me. Which, consequently sucked some major balls. Because the girl was fine, adn well, I'll just leave it at that. ;)

okay, so dinner and a walk on the "boardwalk" (the closest thing we have to a beach on my town).

so how does this sound:

Hey Bella, you busy Friday night?... Wanna have dinner with me?

My personal thought on this is NEVER DINNER ON THE FIRST DATE!

Once you're comfortable with each other you can watch either other eat.

For now, go somewhere, get some drinks, then go take a walk in the park, sit on a bench, continue walking.

Keep it very simple, giving you both ample time to talk to each other and getting to know each other better.

You can't talk with food hanging out of your mouth, and then if you do talk during dinner, your dinner gets cold.

God I hate that.

Walks FTMFW.

ArrizX said:
My personal thought on this is NEVER DINNER ON THE FIRST DATE!

Once you're comfortable with each other you can watch either other eat.

For now, go somewhere, get some drinks, then go take a walk in the park, sit on a bench, continue walking.

Keep it very simple, giving you both ample time to talk to each other and getting to know each other better.

You can't talk with food hanging out of your mouth, and then if you do talk during dinner, your dinner gets cold.

God I hate that.

Walks FTMFW.

Dinner is great because if you cant think of something to say, you just eat some food :)

DJ-CHRIS said:
Dinner is great because if you cant think of something to say, you just eat some food :)

But then your steak gets the best of you and suddenly there's no talking, just you, the steak, a knife, and some A1. :D

Jenox said:
But then your steak gets the best of you and suddenly there's no talking, just you, the steak, a knife, and some A1. :D

Well the other person will likely spend a long time eating so it's all good.

I get the last say in this, I am automatically the expert on this entire subject.

I win...

Anyways I want to tell a story about a what not to do, a completely true story that happened to me.

I am 18, the guy taking me on a date was 21. We went to an all ages club (Drinking area is separate). After 2 hours or so inside, he wants a drink and says he'll be back in 5 min. 30 min later, nothing. I started to get worried, i was also staying at his dorm for the night, and my crap (including laptop) was their. I get REALLY worried about this, but i've been dancing around. Shirt comes off, i start grinding with everyone, and have to push a few guys off of me. One of the guys ends up being his friend, and that friend gives him a text. Another 20 min he eventually comes back down to see me.

Thats what not to do.

Back
Top Bottom