Bran New

wait, i'm confused, didn't your original post say 2grand? before i start giving ideas, i want to know which one it is so i'm not blowing parts out there that are too expensive for you.

what parts do you need? Just the tower? or with monitor keyboards and other peripherals?

instead of the coolmax, get the Corsair HX620. It'll power a quad and 8800GTXs in SLI just fine. Now, if you don't need the extra peripherals, bump up the motherboard and the cpu to something better. And 200 for shipping isn't needed with newegg as they combine shipping if its from the same warehouse.

smokedyou19's PC

look that up under shared wish list's in an hour or two from this post time on
www.newegg.com

sorry if you dont live in the USA but i dont know any other sites to compile parts on

ownage said:
instead of the coolmax, get the Corsair HX620. It'll power a quad and 8800GTXs in SLI just fine. Now, if you don't need the extra peripherals, bump up the motherboard and the cpu to something better. And 200 for shipping isn't needed with newegg as they combine shipping if its from the same warehouse.

Well what i was getting at was that I didn't know the EXACT shipping cost, so I said $200 for shipping, because that should definetly cover it.

Yeah i dont need the mouse and keyboard so thats good i was actually looking on new egg before my friend who is good with computers was helping me out. I am getting the jist of everything now. Thanks so much for helping me out guys and im def going to check out the parts you guys recommended

Back
Top Bottom