best first date

DJ-CHRIS said:
Gah, ya gotta do something creative. But mix dinner with creativity

QFT!

Go do something FUN. Like, go-cart racing, put-put golfing, anything active, cheap, and fun. Perferably, "hands on", like pool.

EDIT: Why does everyone say "get to know her" like, I'm confused. Are you guys saying it i a sense that you want to be a good friend, possibly boyfriend, or, take it to a serious level. Explain.

Jenox said:
QFT!

Go do something FUN. Like, go-cart racing, put-put golfing, anything active, cheap, and fun. Perferably, "hands on", like pool.

EDIT: Why does everyone say "get to know her" like, I'm confused. Are you guys saying it i a sense that you want to be a good friend, possibly boyfriend, or, take it to a serious level. Explain.

well most people want to get to know a person to find out if the relationship will work, if they are psycho etc... i thought that was the whole point in first dates

Take her down the pub for a beer lol, only joking find something that makes her laugh and go with that, a romantic dinner for two,candle light and some soft music too, a nice walk at night to see the sunset, take her out to see her favorite show.

dude_se said:
well most people want to get to know a person to find out if the relationship will work, if they are psycho etc... i thought that was the whole point in first dates

First dates for me have always been about having fun, the second is a more "get to know you" kind of a thing, then, if the dates progress, it gets more and more serious, but initially, it's about fun, enjoying each others company and just having a good time. A lot women I've dated hate when you jump right into serious relationships, (pending on age) so I've always relaxed on the whoel seriousness thing initially. But, as dates go on, you gradually get to know them better and better.

From my own experiences and advice from women, it's better to have fun, hell you're only young once, why jump the gun on being in a serious relationship when you can have fun and get to know them at the same time?

Jenox said:
First dates for me have always been about having fun, the second is a more "get to know you" kind of a thing, then, if the dates progress, it gets more and more serious, but initially, it's about fun, enjoying each others company and just having a good time. A lot women I've dated hate when you jump right into serious relationships, (pending on age) so I've always relaxed on the whoel seriousness thing initially. But, as dates go on, you gradually get to know them better and better.

From my own experiences and advice from women, it's better to have fun, hell you're only young once, why jump the gun on being in a serious relationship when you can have fun and get to know them at the same time?

but it's also good to keep in mind that she isn't looking for someone who she can just have fun with because if that's all you base your time together on you're going to end up in the "friend zone".

Ð88 said:
but it's also good to keep in mind that she isn't looking for someone who she can just have fun with because if that's all you base your time together on you're going to end up in the "friend zone".

it really depends on the type of person she is more then anything. It's really subjective. If they're younger, they want fun, older, fun and serious, mature, say, 30+, serious all the way.

I've hit it off with a 27 year old one time, good lord she was fine, we met in a game of poker, but, she was fun and REALLY wanted something serious at the same time, and me being 18, well, I want fun, money, and cars, not a wife. No sir. But then that brings up my ex-g/f who only wanted to have sex and party all night long. Great times...great times...

Ð88 said:

excuse me!! Dude, I'm not a chick. i'm a dude, and I'm going to ask a chick out. (and yes, I do use those terms all the time)

wood_workur said:
excuse me!! Dude, I'm not a chick. i'm a dude, and I'm going to ask a chick out. (and yes, I do use those terms all the time)

What the heck are you talking about? He was quoting me I believe. No one said you were a chick, but with that attitude, it wouldn't surprise me...:rolleyes:

Jenox said:
it really depends on the type of person she is more then anything. It's really subjective. If they're younger, they want fun, older, fun and serious, mature, say, 30+, serious all the way.

I've hit it off with a 27 year old one time, good lord she was fine, we met in a game of poker, but, she was fun and REALLY wanted something serious at the same time, and me being 18, well, I want fun, money, and cars, not a wife. No sir. But then that brings up my ex-g/f who only wanted to have sex and party all night long. Great times...great times...

i didn't say take fun out of the equation, i just said be sure to include some indications that you want more than just a person to hang out with (as she may begin to think) if you expect the relationship to reach the next level. In other words...MAKE A MOVE!! lol

But aside, if you are compatible with the person then having fun is no problemo.

Jenox said:
What the heck are you talking about? He was quoting me I believe. No one said you were a chick, but with that attitude, it wouldn't surprise me...:rolleyes:

ohhh... after reading it five times, it made sense.... He was refering to the chick both times.... I get it now. :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom